- Where is Achillion Pharmaceuticals located?
- Achillion's corporate offices and research and development operations are located at 300 George Street, New Haven, Connecticut.
- When was Achillion Pharmaceuticals founded?
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and began operations in 2000.
- When did Achillion go public and at what price?
- Achillion went public on October 25th, 2006 at an IPO price of $11.50 per share.
- On what stock exchange and under what symbol are Achillion Pharmaceutical's shares traded?
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the symbol ACHN.
- What is the CUSIP number for shares of Achillion common stock?
- The CUSIP number for Achillion common stock is 00448Q 20 1.
- Where are my stock certificates?
- Most Achillion shareholders hold their stock in "Street Name" (i.e. their broker) and do not receive stock certificates. If you would like to request a stock certificate be mailed to you, contact your broker or Computershare Shareholder Services.
- How many shares of Achillion Pharmaceutical common stock are outstanding?
- The latest SEC Form 10-Q or 10-K lists current shares outstanding. These documents are available on this website under SEC Filings.
- Does Achillion Pharmaceuticals issue dividends on its common stock?
- Achillion does not pay cash dividends on its common stock and does not anticipate doing so in the foreseeable future.
- How can I invest in Achillion?
- Achillion's common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker or financial institution that offers brokerage services.
- Who are Achillion Pharmaceutical's independent auditors?
- Achillion's independent auditors are PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- Who is Achillion Pharmaceutical's outside legal counsel?
- Achillion's legal counsel is Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP.
- Who acts as transfer agent for Achillion common stock?
- Computershare Shareholder Services
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
- What is Achillion's fiscal year?
- The Company's fiscal year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
- Who are the financial analysts that follow Achillion?
- Please go to our section entitled Analyst Coverage for a listing of those firms and analysts that cover Achillion.
- Who are the members of Achillion's Board of Directors?
- Please see the list and biographies of our Directors in the Board of Directors section of the Achillion website.
- What are the Committees of the Board of Directors and does each Committee have a written charter?
- The Board of Directors has the following standing Committees: Compensation, Audit, Nominating and Governance. The Charters for each of these Committees can be found at in the Corporate Governance Section of Achillion's website.
- How can I contact Achillion Pharmaceuticals regarding Investor Relations issues?
- You may call Achillion at 203-624-7000 or email email@example.com for assistance with Investor Relations questions.